1.07.2008

Cause of Death

Seems pretty clear. James and I honestly found it this way. Art or foreshadowing?

This past weekend was very reminiscent of film school. I operated on a short in which the script originally called for forty-six pages to be shot within two days. That's two thirds of an indie feature in two days. Giddy up. It was a nonstop shoot fest. The only breaks we had were our 30 min first meal and 15 min second meal. Towards the middle end of the second day, the idea of block, light, shoot finally caught on. I can't remember the last time I worked on a project where second meal was actually planned. Talk about some overtime. The project felt very "video-y" but I suppose that was the goal since it will be a featured video on youtube the first or second week of February.  Just another lesson not to get too excited too early.

Nothing on the horizon now except a couple of photo shoots.  Hopefully will have some new images soon.

No comments: