9.17.2007

Superheros dream too


Another bizare dream. They are coming more often lately. This one was fun and I swear I was talking it out loud. I somehow dreamt the opening to the new Batman and Robin film. I'm not even sure if one is coming out or not, but I started it for them.

So I was playing the part of Robin. I have no idea where Batman was, but I was with Catwoman. At least I think it was Catwoman. It was a female villian, I know that. Anyway, neither of us were our alter ego. We were just our normal selves, she didn't know I was Robin, but I knew she was a villian but she didn't know that. We were at her place I think. It was very white and almost hotel-ish. It was obvious we had been on a date and were flirting. Lots of laughs and lens flares coming in through an open window. Outside, no more than a foot below the bottom of the window there was a sea of water as far out as I could see. We were talking and laughing and I picked her up and spun her around. She said something to the effect that she would have to be careful or she might fall for me. I asked if there was any chance that might happen tonight as I carried her closer to the window. She said no, and I said that's too bad. Her face went from laughing to fearfully understanding and I softly threw her out of the window into the water and closed the window as she cursed back at me. Then the opening credits started with various shots of Batman and I running. That's when I woke up.

No comments: