9.30.2007

FX's Hottest New Show: Possum

Pilot Episode: Shakedown in Shitty Italy


"End of the line Possum!" shouted Officer Barnum Lexington. "This time you're done. Don't make this harder than it has to be."


"I can't go back there Lex," Possum calmly responded. "I belong out here, on the streets, like the bum I am. Besides, we both know I had nothing to do with Uncle Johnny's death."



"I know," Lexington softly said. "I know. But the boys down at the station aren't buying it. And I gotta do what I gotta do."

BANG!


"Possum? Possum get up. That was just a warning shot."


"Possum?"


"Oh my God. What have I done?"


"Possum you beautiful bastard. I know you were innocent. You were just too pretty to be caged."


"God dammit Possum!" *sob*


"How the hell am I going to explain this one to Cap? How the hell am I suppose to carry your heavy dead ass back to the car?"


Episode 2 coming soon!

No comments: